Every digital design carries a small business commercial use license and an unlimited personal use license. The small business commercial license includes up to 200 uses, in house...no outsourcing, no print on demand, no sending the files off to a screen printer, etc. As long as you, the small business owner cuts, prints, or stitches the design in house, you are allowed to use it (for sale of physical products) up to 200 times. If you do use a design more than 200 times, all I ask is that you come back and purchase the design again.
Again, I DO NOT ALLOW THIRD PARTY PRINTERS. If you sell any type of transfer with my designs, make sure you’re the one making the transfer, in house. Absolutely, no third party. I consider it file sharing. In other words....NO OUTSOURCING.
I love small business and and crafters!
- make up to 200 physical items to sell
- make unlimited items for personal use and gifting
- make up to 200 transfers per design to sell as long as you are printing in house (if over the 200, just come back and repurchase)
- use my pictures/mock-ups as long as my watermark and logo stays intact. Do not remove watermark or make any other edits. If after purchase, you make an image available on your website, selling platform, etc, place a watermark over the image. If you do not, you are in violation of my TOU.
- resell the digital designs
- share the digital designs
- use for a POD operation
- send to 3rd party printers or suppliers
- digitize the designs