Every digital design carries a commercial use license and personal use license. The commercial license includes: in house use...no outsourcing, no print on demand, no sending the files off to a screen printer, DTF'er, sub printer, etc. As long as you, the business owner/hobbyist cuts, prints, or stitches the design in house, you are allowed to use it (for sale of physical products).
Again, I DO NOT ALLOW THIRD PARTY PRINTERS. If you sell any type of transfer with my designs, make sure you’re the one making the transfer, in house. Absolutely, no third party. I consider it file sharing. In other words....NO OUTSOURCING.
I love small business and and crafters!
- make unlimited items for personal use and gifting
- make transfers to sell as long as you are the one printing in-house.
- use my pictures/mock-ups as long as my watermark and logo stays intact. Do not remove watermark or make any other edits. If after purchase, you make an image available on your website, selling platform, etc, place a watermark over the image. If you do not, you are in violation of my TOU.
- resell the digital designs
- share the digital designs
- use for a POD operation
- send to 3rd party printers or suppliers
- digitize the designs